EMS can help remove the obstacles that stand in the way of your energy savings by providing a turnkey project management approach that helps you remain focused on what’s important to you: your business operations.
- Energy Audits:
EMS conducts a thorough analysis of your current lighting systems, energy bills, and lighting objectives/challenges to provide an accurate inventory and report of proposed energy savings with new lighting technologies.
- If your facility is in need of a more comprehensive energy analysis – we’ve got you covered. EMS also provides complete energy audits that will reveal all facets of your facility’s energy consumption and help you prioritize your energy goals.
- Full-scale design and installation:Design and recommend the best strategy to maximize energy savings and improve building image to include:
- Proper fixture and lamp selection
- Improve task lighting
- Motion sensors and controls in specified areas
- Custom configuration by area
In order to avoid the costly expense of building new power plants to meet the increasing demand for energy, utility providers are offering current rebates and incentives that help their customers save 25-40% of their capital expenditure on energy conservation projects. Though fairly easy to attain, these applications may require time and manpower that your company just doesn’t have to spare. From application, to reimbursement, EMS manages your utility rebate/incentive paperwork; assuring a timely and accurate submission of all requirements necessary to obtain these benefits and reduceproject costs.
The federal government is offering significant tax deductions for energy efficiency projects through the Energy Policy Act of 2005 (EPAct). These “Section 179d” deductions can add up to as much as $1.80 per square foot for qualified energy efficient lighting. EMS will relieve your company of the time constraints and complexities of EPACT certification; providing you with all of the necessary reporting required receive your company’s tax benefits.