We specialize in working with industrial organizations to create immediate, sustainable change by reducing energy expenses by 40-60% with fluorescent and LED lighting technologies.
Our customized design plans optimize your energy savings and provide rapid return-on-investment; our turnkey project management process result in a seamless, hassle-free transition to energy savings.
From full-scale design to retrofitting existing lighting systems, EMS will replace old and obsolete lighting systems with new lighting technologies that will:
- Reduce energy consumption by 40-60% (CFL) or 60-80% (LED).
- Provide an additional 10-20% savings with motion sensors and lighting controls.
- Provide a rapid ROI; payoffs within 1.5-2.5 years.
- Reduce carbon emissions.
- Provide longer-bulb life than metal halides and high pressure sodium bulbs; reducing replacement and maintenance costs.
- Eliminate long restrike times that accompany metal halides.
- Keep your facility in compliance with OSHA requirements and ISO 50001 standards.
- Implement task lighting that improves safety and quality assurance.
- Improve the overall appearance of your work environment.